Followers

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Have you seen these...

...packs of images for colouring?

I hadn't.

Quite by chance I saw these packs of "Colourables" hanging on the wall in Pinnacle Crafts...
 ...and they looked interesting. Each pack contains 10 images for colouring and 2 sheets of words that you can also colour. The images are printed on good quality card...
 ...and the sheets measure approx. A5 in size. As the weather was rather lovely yesterday morning, I sat by the green in Barleylands and did some colouring...
...these were coloured using Copics and I'm really pleased with the way they turned out.

Joanne at Pinnacles says there are some Christmas packs too so I will be on the lookout for when they arrive.

At £2.99 per pack, I don't think this is too much to spend on some lovely pre-printed images that come on good quality CS........................................................

2 comments:

Newtoga said...

OOoh they look good. Thanks for sharing xx

Sandra said...

How lovely