Followers

Friday 14 August 2015

T.G.I.Friday...

...because That Was The Week That Was.

Yes I know...both of these were titles of TV shows but they kinda wrap-up how this week has made me feel.

I can not wait for the weekend.

Before lunchtime had even arrived on Monday, it felt like I had never been away (apart from the couple of hundred emails that needed sorting and catching up on).

Our building is having IT issues which seem to hit in pockets throughout the building - guess what, yep, we were slap-bang in one of those pockets this week...not great when you have a load of deadlines to meet.

FRUSTRATING!!!

Even our IT engineers have been tearing their hair out over the slow response times and the issues that seem to be plaguing us at the moment.

Oh, and as far as the weather is concerned...Mother Nature has something wrong with her timing - anyone would thing it was late Autumn. Dull overcast skies, thunder storms and the leaves are already falling at a rate of knots

Let's hope things improve next week...............................................................

1 comment:

Sandra said...

MY fingers are truly crossed for a better week. I WANT sun lol