Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2015

I was having a...

...bit of a sort out.

Just like my paper stash, my knitting stash is pretty sizable too

I was trying to sort out some of the different yarns I have by packing them by type & colour when I came across this...
...it is one of the ruffle scarves that I have made lots of but for some reason, this one was tucked in a bag...not quite finished. Why I didn't finish it I shall never know - it only took about 15 minutes to complete.

I now have another scarf to add to my collection ready for Christmas gifts..................................

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh look at you all organised for Christmas, at the moment, with some fairly big tasks needed on our house I'm not thinking about it, which is quite unusual for me if I'm honest!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What gorgeous colours, a blogging friend made me a pink one of these and I love it. This one if beautiful, well done for finishing it

Sandra said...

It always surprises me when I find something unfinished that actually take minutes to complete. And what a lovely gift you have there for someone x