Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

I know the photos are appalling...

...but to celebrate being back in Blogland I just had to show you what has become a 'work in progress'.

Back on Friday I shared with you a wall hanging that I had made to participate in a couple of challenges. Well at the time I did mention that there was a 4th panel that I wasn't sure what to do with...the hanging now includes this panel.
I have also decided to add Tilda/Edwin images to all of the panels.
The two panels with the sitting Tildas are now finished but I'm still thinking about how to decorate the other two panels now the stamped images are mounted on them.
I think one thing I have learnt from this pic session is DON'T TAKE PICS OF THINGS ON A YELLOW PAINTED WALL WHEN THE LIGHT IS NAFF - it looks like it is suffering from flash bounce-back LOL...Still, at least I now know how to work this PC and I know I can import pics. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee, one very happy bunny here..................................

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad you're back and with such a nice project

The Crafty Elf said...

What a beautiful piece of art you've created. I can't tell you how many pictures I've taken over the years with my yellow walls as a background. I can't believe how similar our walls are....too funny. Actually I'm in the midst of painting mine, I've put on a coat of primer and the first coat of colour. I had yellow like you but I'm lightening it up a touch.