Followers

Sunday 29 January 2012

Betty Blue...

...with something new.

Mum's nickname whilst growing up was 'Betty Blue' because her favourite colour was...you guessed it - Blue!!!

She really loves the colour - the front of her bungalow is blue, the side fence is blue, the kitchen & extention are decorated in lemon...AND BLUE - I think you get the picture LOL

So it was a 'no brainer' to turn this...
...into this...
...which in turn became...
...this!

Mum loves her new scarf and it seems to have been a perfect match for the fleece jacket that she recently bought herself. Enjoy your scarf, Betty Blue...............................

8 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Gorgeous! I love how happy she looks.

fatmonica said...

I love the blues in this scarf,and your mum looks fabulous in it!

sixofone aka Leah said...

That is one gorgeous scarf. Your mum looks amazing in it

Debbie said...

Lovely scarf! Your mum looks very pleased with it!

Debbie x

K-Dog said...

Awwww my ickle Grandma miss and love her loads :-D

Sandra said...

And blue certainly likes her, she looks great in it :)

CLaire said...

Your mum looks so so happy... as happy as I was when I first wore mine... will keep her snug now its getting colder xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Blue is my favorite color too, The blues have never looked better. Gorgeous scarf ,no wonder your mom Loves it!
Hugs Lynn