Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

Oh...

...Blogger!!!

Blogger is still being pickie-choosie about where I can leave comments.

Some of my lovely bloggy friends must think I've abandoned them as it seems like an age since I've been able to leave them comments - the problem doesn't seem to be just with me either.

Over on UKS a number of folk have reported having similar problems.

For some reason on a number of sites when I click on 'comments' I get taken to a totally blank screen and then nothing happens - it hasn't frozen as I can close the window with no problem but I never get to the comments leaving part.

There are still some blogs where I can't scroll through the content and when I try that does freeze leading to a need to shutdown and restart the 'net.

Apologies to my friends who haven't heard from me for a while - I'm still visiting and where possible still checking out your lovely creations.

Oooooooooooo it is frustrating................................

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I think the word I'd use at the moment is sporadic - that's what I'm getting with some comments I'm OK with others it just times me out GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hope you're having a good weekend