Followers

Wednesday 4 January 2012

I'm quite impressed...

...even if I say so myself.

One of my aims for 2012 is to get my crafting space more organised and here we are at the 4th January and I've already made a start - yipee!!

Although I don't have a huge collection of Nesties & thin dies I do have a few and because they are thin I've worried about how to store them - problem solved. The current DoCrafts promotion has these lovely binders which are designed to store thin dies, clear stamps and embossing folders (if you don't have tons of the things).
The binders are £19.99 but the latest issue of Creativity magazine has a voucher for £5 off - a friend wasn't going to use hers so she let me have it...hence two binders.
I have already placed all my dies into one binder and I've made a start with my clear stamps in the other - although I have way too many stamps to store in just one, I will have a sort out and decide which ranges will be going in...possibly my Sarah Kays, Mo Mannings & Nellie Snellens...at the moment I have my latest DoCraft stamps in there.
I think they look quite smart and might even treat myself to a couple more at the end of the month when Pinnacle Crafts hold their 30% off Members weekend.

So there you have it - there's a long way to go, but I have made a start.......................

6 comments:

CLaire said...

They are very nice..... so nice i may have to have a look.... love your work space... looks busy !!!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie fabulous & rather classy looking binders hun. I have all my dies on the wall on magnetic thingys lol......I used to have them stored away in cases but then I would always forget about some of them lol. These binders are fab tho. I have the same resolution to sort my craft room out as well at the mo I've just bin buying new bits of storage.....not much tho yet lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Virginia said...

Oh they are lovely Toni - what a great start to organising your dies!

The Crafty Elf said...

That's an excellent binder Toni! I've been busy rearranging, tossing, stacking, packing and organizing every inch of clutter myself. It's been a wild 2 weeks for a lot of things but I'm finally getting back on track and looking forward to it! Enjoy your new binders.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Pretty! I want to hug your binders and grin. :D

Lynn Stevens said...

Well your just way to organized Toni, when your done with yours you can always come do mine. LOL
hugs Lynn