Followers

Friday 27 July 2007

I did it...


...I've turned yellow.


I've been "Simpsonized", LOL.


There I was, merrily browsing various blogs (as one does) and I came across a link on 'My life in colour' - see link to the right coz you all know I'm useless at adding links to my postings :o)

It's a fun site that lets you create a 'Simpsonized' image from a photo you have stored on your PC (if you haven't worked it out yet, this was created from the pic that Emma took of me at the Artbase crop earlier this month).

You don't have to be yellow, although I think that is part of the fun...he,he...you have loads of choices and can play to your hearts content.

The site does seem to be very popular at the moment, probably because the movie has just hit the cinemas, and you might have trouble getting in but do 'try,try again'. If you don't want to simpsonize yourself you could always do someone else in the family or even a friend and then send them an e-card of the creation.

Go on, have a play...if you do, let me know, I'd really love to see what you look like in 2D...

No comments: