Followers

Saturday 28 July 2007

Sorry...

...forgot to tell you.

I finished my Harry Potter today at lunchtime. Was so intent on getting to the end of the book so that I would know what happened but now I wish I hadn't, coz that's it, that was the last one - no more Harry Potter stories to look forward to, no more trips to Hogworts or shopping in Diagon Alley.

It's done...

Finished...

I won't tell you what happened, there has already been too much hype and too many spoilers linked with this book. If you want to know what happens you will have to read it for yourselves.

Don't know what I'm going to read next...Break no bones by Kathy Reichs is a possibility or perhaps David Hewson's latest 'Nic Costa' story - the Seventh Sacrement. Whatever I decide it's not going to be the same as diving into a HP.

Still, who knows, there could be something even better just around the corner...

No comments: