Followers

Saturday 28 July 2007

Okay...


...I know I didn't really need yet another bag!

But...............................

I saw this Amy Butler bag on the 2 Peas home page several weeks ago and soooooooo wanted it, lol. I do have a bit of a thing about bags **not that anyone would ever guess** I have a super collection of mauve AMM totes as well as a smashing Karen Foster bag - lots of places to shove my stash (yeyhay).

I also love handbags but they have to be just right and once I find one that works for me I am reluctant to change to something else until needs dictate otherwise (usually at the time the handles start falling off or something similar...).

However, back to this delish piece of hand luggage...I just love it, love it, love it (anyone twigged yet that I am quite taken with this item - smirk). Had to make a choice at Artbase today between this one and an all over pink design - very nice but at the end of the day I'm not really a pink person and this was the one that had originally caught my eye on 'Peas'. So this is now mine all mine :o)

Have to give some serious thought as to what is going to 'live' in this bag but in the meantime I'm off to do the scrappy bit of holding and stroking, bye for now...

No comments: