Followers

Sunday 29 July 2007

I believe...



...in Fairies; don't you?
I found this wonderful range of Fairie Doors at my local garden centre and this is the first one to come and live in my garden.
There are currently 16 different doors in the range.
The one I really wanted was "Dentist" the little door sign said..."Tooth fairy out on call"...how sweet is that :o) Unfortunately, they didn't have one of those so I got this to put with Alfred & Barty (I'll introduce them to you another time, lol).
Efforts to upload the picture of the whole range from the website didn't work too well, think it was the format they used so for now this is all I can show you.
I think there will be doors appearing around the garden as we go through the year, I'll try to get some pics of them in their new locations...


No comments: