Followers

Saturday 14 July 2007

Peeks at...



...my latest LOs.
The Artbase project this month involved the use of some of the new range of Hero Arts clear stamps - the alphabet is 'wicked' and great fun to play with.
Have been trying to scrap these pics of DH for a while but couldn't come up with any suitable ideas. Well, as you can see...sorted!
As I have previously mentioned, I don't do the "in front of camera" bit so I rarely have any pics of me. However, Emma has been threatening to snap me ever since I talked about it here on the blog and so far I have managed to avoid her in 'David Bailey' mode.
Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky on Sunday at the crop and she got me well & proper (lol) so here is a peek at the LO I created.
I have been trying really hard lately to get photos onto class projects ASAP so that I don't end up with albums full of lovely LOs but no photies. Am slipping a bit at the moment but I am working to catch up...honest...:o)

No comments: