Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

It's about time for...

...some "Follower" candy - don't you think?

***This post will stay at the top until the draw - for newer posts, please scroll down***

I have been lucky enough to have 4 new followers come and join my little bit of cyberspace recently - Welcome folks!

As a way to say 'thank you' to the lovely folk out there who follow my ramblings, I decided it was time to give away some Candy.

With us entering July (gosh, where has this year gone?) and the shopping channels starting on their Christmas promotions, the weather is doing its normal about turn and returning to the grotty, wet, windy conditions that we have come to expect over Wimbledon fortnight. So keeping all this in mind I decided a Christmas/Winter Candy would be appropriate...


DoCrafts have some Urban stamps in their new Christmas promotion so I am offering one of those and keeping with the Christmas/Winter theme there will also be a 'Christmas' red ruffle scarf.

There is no 'Linky thingie' as you are all aware of how technically challenged I am LOL. So to enter you need to leave a comment. This candy is being offered to my followers as a thank you for your support - it doesn't stop new followers joining in - the more the merrier.

The closing date is Sunday 8 July and a winner will be picked from the hat at 8pm BST....................................................

EDT: At the closing deadline there were 7 comments so 7 folk will go into the "Hat of chance".

7 comments:

Weasel said...

Stamps look fun but I'm after the scarf!!

CLaire said...

Wow a scarf..... Good luck to all who enter.. I am commenting but not wanting you to enter me...as I have one of your fab scarfs already...
CLaire

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

I think it is great to be able to follow! i am new to the whole blogging thing and I love it. At the moment I am posting twice a day and hopping around when the kiddies have gone to bed! DH thinks I have gone missing! jenx

voodoo vixen said...

I'm with Weasel... that scarf is lovely (and the stamp is not to be sniffed at either)!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Toni,
I've been hearing about the bad weather there this year! So it seems very appropriate that your giveaway is winter related. Please toss my name in the hat and I really do hope it starts to warm up there. your welcome to have our triple digits right now. LOL
hugs Lynn

Virginia said...

Oh me me definitely me - lol - the scarf is gorgeous absolutely gorgeous and I soooooooooooo can't knit so I love it I also love the stamp - need to do some Christmas cards - really should be following suit Toni and putting some blog candy together but what on earth do I make that someone would want LOL! Hope you're having a great weekend

Allison said...

lovely idea
hope you have a good weekend
AllisonX