Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2012

My Camera...

...is not very well.

I've been having a few problems and today it was pretty obvious that all was not right.

For some reason I am getting a lot of glare and 'white-out' areas so whilst I decide what I'm going to do (repair/bin/other) I decided to get a new one.

Now before you all start wondering what super-duper snapper I went for, let me remind you that it is me we are talking about - Mrs Took Loads of Months to work out how to put pics on a blog **rolls-eyes** - Mrs Can Just about Point & Shoot a camera LOL - Mrs Very Techy Challenged - do I need to say more...

So no, it is not one of those very expensive...need a degree in technology to operate ones. It is a nice little compact Samsung 16 megapixel, 10x optical zoom, bright red little happy snappy.

As it is the same make and very similar to my original camera I'm hoping it wont take too long to get to grips with it - I just wish they wouldn't keep messing about changing the style of baterries and memory cards - but that is another story - off to have a play.......................

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

You must share the camera you choose. I am tech challenged too (it took me two years to pluck up the courage to start a blog!). I would love a fancy DSLR but I think it would take me years to learn how to use it! jenx