Followers

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Getting organised...

...or at least trying.

I don't know about you but over the years I have started a number of notebooks to try and list my crafting stash so that I know what I have - and hopefully manage to prevent the duplicate purchases.

Each time the notebook process has ground to a halt.

This time, I have bought myself an A5 ring-binder (a decent one) and made a start...
...firstly by adding some decoration to the front cover.
At the moment, the inside has a selection of the usual page dividers...
 ...with the first one designated for my Ranger Distress collection...
...I have also purchased some A5 plastic pockets to hold colour-charts and other pieces of information.
My section for the "Ranger" products has all the colours listed...
...and the colour actually shown. This is then followed by a grid which allows me to tick off each of the products that I have in each colour.

It is all coming together nicely and I want to try and make sure that I keep it up so that I can see at a glance just what I have. I am also trying to sort things by type in my storage so that I only have one place to look - I'm getting there but I think this is going to be a rather large task.

At least I have made a start.......................................................................................

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done on making a start. I have to admit my craftroom is very organised with all my stamps for example filed by make and then type eg Sugar Nellie fairies. It makes it much easier to see what I have. I do keep lists of my dies but that is so I don't forget what make they are and need the exact name for magazine work. I also have a chart for my Copics. Good luck x