Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Love you...

...a latte.

Yes, you can groan.

This was one of the Saturated Canary digi images that came on the "Complete Cardmaking" issue 56 CD and I have already coloured her using Distress Markers but I wanted to do the image again using my Copics...
...I also went for a completely different colour scheme. This time using blues and corals...
 ...and I made her a blond instead of a redhead. I don't normally use a lot of pink shades but was very pleased with how the coral went with the blue-grey of the jacket...
...and the denim look of the jeans. This is the second Krista Smith image that I own showing a coffee cup and I love them both.

Actually, looking at this image whilst typing this post makes me feel that it is now time I went and put the kettle on  - coffee anyone?............................................................................

2 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous image Toni, love the denim.
Claire
xx

Rosemary said...

I immediately needed a biscuit and a cuppa! LOL, she's adorable - you do such a good job with your Copic coloring - not just hair and skin tones but the clothing as well. I admire that, I need to practice more and watch more videos to get better at the shading and such. I love a good pun, so no groaning here - I just love it a latte!!!!