Followers

Friday 19 June 2015

If I'm totally honest...

...I'm not so keen on this "Betty".

I love the expression but I'm not so sure about that hair.

The image stamps beautifully and as you can see from the two Copic pens laid on top...
...this is another great sized image for colouring. However, I am not loving the hairstyle...
 ...the image itself was fun and quirky to colour but I'm thinking that she needs to lose some of that mop...
...I might have to have a try at masking some of it off and see if that makes any difference. Or perhaps I could try her with some way-out colour combo to see if that appeals any more.

"Oops I Forgot Betty" is a fun image but compared to Steampunk & Fairy Betty, I don't think I will get quite so much use out of this stamp. I may prove myself wrong once I've had more of a 'play' but at this point I'm not really feeling the love...................................................................

No comments: