Followers

Tuesday 2 June 2015

The colouring...

...is continuing.

I love the way these poppies have turned out...
 ...the page started out very much as just the chance to play around with colours but I am really happy with the result.
This is a work in progress from my small colouring book...
 ...it mainly consists of leaves and I have been playing around with different combinations of greens.
It turns out the Relaxing Art colouring book that I showed you a few posts ago is a monthly publication (not bad for £2.99) and this owl is one of the images in No:2...
...this is an A4 image so larger than most of the pages I have completed so far but it has been fun colouring something a bit bigger. I'm still trying to decide what colour to do the chest area but am very happy with what has been done so far.

Most of my colouring recently has been done using my Distress Markers but I now have some lovely iridescent watercolouring paints from Cosmic Shimmer that I want to play with. First though, I need to pick an image to use them on..................................................................................


5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely especially the poppies

Lori said...

I love how those poppies turned out, too! And that owl is so pretty! Hope you're having a lovely week!

My Little World said...

I love the poppies and the owl, fab colours x

Redanne said...

Your colouring is excellent, I particularly love the poppies and the wonderful shading you added - just beautiful. Hugs, Anne xx

jo said...

Those poppies are gorgeous Toni!!