Followers

Saturday 16 January 2016

A bit more...

...stash busting.

I hadn't realised just how many sheets of Kanban & Hunkydory stuff I had so I thought it would be a good idea to try and use some of this stash to make up some quick cards so that I have a bit of stock for emergencies.

This is the first one I've done and I honestly don't know what brand the sheets are from because what I found was just s poly bag with bits & pieces in...
...so using some brown CS and some 3D foam pads, here we have a completed card and a teeny-tiny bit less stash on the 'mountain........................................................

7 comments:

Bubbles said...

The colours you're using from your stash are so gorgeous! I loves these warm browns and red hues - so very pretty.

Sandra said...

It's lovely. Well done

Redanne said...

Those roses are gorgeous and even though I am not a great lover of brown, I think this card is stunning! Anne xx

aussie aNNie said...

I love it and don't mind the colour at all....xx
 {aNNie}

My Little World said...

Very pretty card x

Stef H said...

this is beautiful. personally, i think you europeans have way nicer stuff than we have in the states. i never see such gorgeous papers! or maybe i do and they're just not my taste! but you sure rock it.

colder today than yesterday. all in the minus UGH. off to work today but at least i don't go into until 2:00 p.m. AND i can wear sweats - yay!

stay warm and have a great week.

hugs :)

Lori said...

Oh, this is pretty! Love the three panels. Have a lovely week!