Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Do you want...

...to get organised in 2016?

The lovely Kerryanne English over at the "Shabby Art Boutique" has a lovely set of free printables available so that you can create your own 2016 Planner.

Starting with a pretty Victorian style calendar she is intending to post links to a variety of printables over the course of the coming week and then she will have a tutorial about putting together a planner - in case you need some ideas.

If you are interested, do hop over to Kerryanne's blog and take a look. You can use the link above or just press the pretty button over on my sidebar...................................................

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

Wow... I love shabby-chic... and this is such a lovely gift. Thank you for posting and sharing - I shall now waste the rest of my day just looking through and daydreaming of what to do.
I'll be looking forward to see how you use the shabby-chic pages :)

Sandra said...

I got an email from her a while ago, I thinking signed up last year x