Followers

Saturday 9 January 2016

CHA2016 Sneak peeks...

...from Mr Holtz & Ranger.

At last!!! The white ink pad and re-inker have arrived - Andy (Pinnacle Crafts) will be so pleased...
Distress-Picket-Fence-Ink
...as this was the colour he was hoping for during 2015's Distress releases.
A new storage container for the Distress Markers...
Distress-Marker-Tin
...yippee!!! I'll be able to keep all of them in the one container and as it is a tin it will match nicely with the tins that hold my 'mini' Distress Ink pads.
On the subject of mini items - it looks like there will be other parts of the range made available in a mini size - making them easier for transporting to crops and workshops.
Now this looks interesting...
Distress-Crayons
...Distress Crayons - look forward to getting my hands on some of these and having a play.

There are a number of other items shown over on Tim's blog but these were the ones that caught my eye. I'll certainly be looking out for their arrival over here after the launch at CHA in the USA.......................................................................................

3 comments:

Sandra said...

The white will be lovely

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These all look fab

My Little World said...

Oh I think I may be needing all of that new goodness from Tim!