Followers

Friday 15 January 2016

First full week...

...back at work.

What a nightmare!!!

On the craft front, there hasn't been much time to 'play' as the new rail timetable is still causing problems so sitting down and actually getting my craft stash out hasn't been high on my list of priorities. However, I did need to make a card for a friend.

This little miss was already coloured so I grabbed some PPs...
...some kraft CS and a selection of flowers and this was the finished result.

There was a bonus to making this card - everything came out of my scrap box so my 2016 aim to use up more of my old stash is off to a good start..............................................

4 comments:

jill said...

Everything goes together so nicely . its a lovely card

Sandra said...

Oh that's so pretty

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute iambe, lovely colours too

Bubbles said...

I love the colours of this - so warm and pretty.