Followers

Thursday 4 January 2007

Blogging is easy...Huh!!!

I seem to have gotten to grips with the basics but...........

I still can't work out how to put a pretty piccy behind my banner. It would be so nice to have the glorious colours of Autumn or the clean scenery of Winter sitting behind my banner at the top of the screen, but noooooooooooo!



I tinker, I move things around, still no luck...:o(

How you folk out in 'blog-land' manage this mastery of technology still eludes me and slideshows - let's just not go there for the time being. I'm pretty pleased with myself in so far as I can actually get pics onto my blog (this was a problem to start with, but I got there!!!!!!) but oh to have a lovely banner...

I will get there, this is 2007, it is a new year, I can do anything that I put my mind to (perhaps if I tell myself that often enough, even I'll believe it) my banner will be beautiful - soon, I promise.....

3 comments:

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Ya Toni
Happy New Year to you. Love your pics they are beautiful.
It really is just a matter of fiddling around with your blog to find out how things work. It took me ages.

Best Wishes
Joanne

misteejay said...

Hi Joanne, thank you for the comments - I'll keep trying...

Happy/Healthy New Year to you & Yours. Toni :o)

Unknown said...

Hiya Try this link this is how i added my banner it took a couple of gos but this kind lady explained it realy well . Good luck!! Donnax http://lindsayteague.blogspot.com/2005/07/how-to-2.html
,if the link doenst work visit my blog on banner under may.