Followers

Friday 5 January 2007

Has anyone out there seen Santa???



MY Santa is still on the missing list. I am running out of ideas as to where to look...

Whilst going through my scrap albums for the umteenth time I found what is probably the only pic I have of MY dear Santa. It's not very good as the shot was of a wider view and I have tried to zoom in on Santa so that you can all see as much detail as possible.
Like with everything that gets 'put away for safety' I'm sure (fingers/toes/legs/eyes and anything else I can manage - crossed) he will turn up when I am not expecting him. My only problem in the meantime is that I have a dreadful fear that he may have gone for a wander whilst I was at a crop. If this is the case I don't know whether anyone would realise just how loved and precious he really is.......
Should anyone remember seeing this individual at either the Artbase crop in Hornchurch or at Nicola's crop in Pitsea, please, please, please let me know... He really is too old to be out & about having adventures without me there to look after him...

No comments: