Followers

Monday 15 January 2007

Time flies...

...way too fast, if you ask me.


Tomorrow is my niece's birthday and she will be 20. Where has the time gone? It only seems a short while ago that we were celebrating her christening (and this is one of the few occasions when my sister wasn't hiding from the camera...),
taking her on her first holiday to the seaside,
and admiring her last senior-school photo...

It doesn't seem possible that all those years have passed and tomorrow she will by 20 (I know I've already said that, but I'm still trying to let it sink in!). However, I have to admit that she has had a very 'grown-up' head on her shoulders for some time and she is one determined young lady. For as long as I can remember, she was telling everyone that she wanted to be a lawyer when she grew up, and through sheer grit and determination she is currently working her way through 2nd-year law at University. I know that whatever she puts her mind to she WILL achieve - not that she is stubborn or anything, lol (think she takes after her Mum on that point) but I know when she sets herself a goal she will work flat out to reach it.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Kristy.

Love and best wishes from one very proud Aunty...

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

It always makes me feel really old when I realise I can remember these now mature adults being BORN! LOL *sigh*