Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2012

The London Line...

...more distractions LOL

There are lots of topical ranges around at the moment - Portabello Road (Papermania), Best of British (Forever Friends/DoCrafts) and now The London Line. All these ranges are linked to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and/or the Olympics.

Having nabbed myself the 8 clear stamps, some 6x6 PPs and a pack of fancy brads...
...I did get as far as inking up one of the stamps.
Although the stamps are quite clearly very patriotic in their design they do lend themselves to a number of occasions - especially for the males in our lives.
Here is the stamp that has actually made contact with an ink pad - the owl & the pussy cat. You never know, I might even get it coloured in some time soon...LOL
I think this image is super and could so easily be adapted for New Year cards.

There are other bits in this range which I'm sure will spring into my basket at some point - a set of 3 co-ordinating bakers twines, ribbons, oh and some pre-punched bunting triangles.

Just when I decide to be good and try and use what I already have, another 'must have' arrives to tempt me - and I am soooooooooooooooooo easily tempted.................................................

6 comments:

Sue Jones said...

ooo looks nice

Claire said...

Fabby goodies.
C xx

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Preeeeeeeeetty! Love your new stash. Enjoy!

Debbie said...

Those stamps are really cute, I look forward to seeing what you make with them!

Debbie x

Alana said...

Ooh, can't wait to see what you make with them:)

Virginia said...

Hi Sweetie, ooh more lovely goodies to use up - can't wait to see your creations with these!