Followers

Thursday 7 June 2012

This chilly weather...

...has had me clicking the old knitting needles again.

Over the course of the Jubilee weekend I managed to polish off these...
...3 completed and a 4th on the way.
This is a new style yarn for me - more expensive than the others but I fell in love with the finish. Unfortunately, it is a bit of a pig to knit with. I will keep going (although it could take me a while) as the effect created once it is knitted is so pretty...much more delicate to look at than the other yarns I have used.
This is a bit fuzzy (poor light) but it shows the pretty new shades that I picked up on Saturday.
The black/red/peach wasn't very nice to knit with bit the finished item looks great.

Who would have thought...we're into June and I'm still knitting scarves LOL...............................................

2 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

They look fabulous and well done you for persevering with them! Still knitting scarves in June... says a lot for the summer weather doesn't it? LOL
Apologies for not popping in for a while... have missed my doses from blogland!!

Debbie said...

You've been working really hard on those scarves, they look great! I wouldn't mind someone knitting me a pair of socks - my feet are freezing!

Debbie x