Followers

Saturday 2 June 2012

Sometimes...

...an impulse buy is good for you!

I love flowers but don't often buy them. Today I saw some pretty combinations of Red/White/Blue in the local florist so just had to get some.
Nothing fancy, just some white Gyp...red Carnations and I haven't a clue what the blue is but I thought it looked pretty.
Red/White/Blue seems such a strange combination of colours but it soooooooooooo works.
Not the most wonderful arrangement but they look bright and cheery and certainly brighten up the window ledge in the kitchen.

The weather improved this afternoon and was quite warm and sunny but it is clouding over again now. Fingers crossed for those of you having BBQs or street parties over the next few days..............................

7 comments:

Bee Crafty said...

I love those flowers and your cards are beautiful
Bev x

Bee Crafty said...

The flowers are lovely and I think your cards are beautiful.
Bev x

Sue Jones said...

So pretty!

Claire said...

They look very pretty.
C xx

fatmonica said...

It does work doesn't it!These flowers look great together!

Dan said...

Lovely flowers, red white and blue is always a winner! :)

Sandra said...

I'm a big believer in treating myself to flowers, anything that brings a smile to the face, can't be bad. These are beautiful