Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

Casual chic...

...and pretty awful photos.

No matter how I tried, this was the best I could come up with - I just couldn't get the light right (I might give it another try tomorrow and see if there is any improvement).

Anyhoo, I completed another bracelet & necklace set.

The colours this time are white/sand/blue...a sort of sun bleached seaside effect.
The pendants are real Blue Lace Agate wrapped in a wire cage.
The bracelet is a double chord attached to chain and then the fastener. The 'dangly' bits are clear faceted and smooth frosted beads.
Blue lace agate is such a pretty stone and for those of you who are interested...

Blue Lace Agate: is a wonderful healing stone. Its soft energy is cooling and calming, bringing peace of mind. It is a powerful throat healer. Its property of counteracting blocked self-expression releases shoulder and neck problem. (extract from "The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall).
Not the easiest of shots...trying to keep the cage in the right place and take a photo one-handed had me muttering a few huffs & puffs (or similar sorts of words - **rollseyes & giggles**).

I have to say that I am rather enjoying making this style of jewellery and it is something very different from paper crafts..............................

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That looks fabulous! The stone is such a lovely colour, just looking at it has a calming effect!

Debbie x

Virginia said...

Oh they are lovely Toni! So refreshing with the colours