Followers

Thursday 13 January 2011

I promised...

...so here they are.

These are the last of the U.F.O.s that I found with my yarn stash - now all finished.

This orange and green one is quite bold and bright but a friend pointed out that not everyone likes sticking to the traditional white/pink/blue/lemon shades these days.
A couple in slightly more traditional colours, although not pale pastels.
I fell in love with this yarn and whilst it possibly isn't the most practical of yarns to use for a baby I think it is lovely for a special occasion outfit such as at Christmas time.
I'm sure I have loads of 'bits' of knitting hidden away but these were complete apart from the finishing off (I have bits of sleeves, half knitted fronts etc. many where I was playing with a pattern idea or colour combinations).

At least these are done so I can continue playing with my 'hugs' & cosies without feeling guilty LOL..................................

2 comments:

Winnie said...

I love that last one - so cute!! But yes, not very practical. LOL It would definitely make a lovely Christmas outfit though.

Debbie said...

Very snazzy! There's something for you on my blog!

Debbie x