Followers

Monday 3 January 2011

A Mug in a Hug...

...cosy knits.

Before Christmas Helen over on It's all Fiddle Fart shared a knitting pattern for a Mug Hug. I didn't have time to knit any in the run up to Christmas but I made a note of the book she mentioned...
I was lucky enough to pick up a copy of this when I popped into Hobby Craft last week to see what they were 'giving away' in the sales.

The 'sale' at the Basildon branch was very disappointing but I was pleased that I managed to nab a few knitting books.

Earlier today I was blog hopping and I noticed that Glen had posted about some mug hugs that she had made as gifts (as a result of Helen's post on the subject).

This has given me the shove that I needed - after all, I have plenty of knitting yarn...I have the book...so folks - watch this space.....................

2 comments:

Winnie said...

These look cute! Great way to keep that cuppa warm. :D

SusannaT said...

Oh this is brilliant!

I could use up some yarn remnants on these :)