Followers

Thursday 19 May 2011

ABC...

...according to me.

A. Age: you have to work for this...I was 5 on the day JFK was killed
B. Bed size: Double
C. Chore that you hate: Housework (sorry, I know I shouldn't swear LOL)
D. Dogs: none since 1998
E. Essential start to your day: the day DOESN'T start without coffee
F. Favorite colour: teal/aqua
G. Gold or Silver: Nope! my late Mother-in-law told me there's only Platinum
H. Height: 5'4" - just
I. Instruments you play: I fiddle a lot but I don't think that's what this means LOL
J. Job title: "Mug"...sure it's stamped on my forehead
K. Kids: none
L. Live: in my own little world most of the time
M. Mother's name: Betty...and no, it's not short for Elizabeth
N. Nicknames: TJ is probably the only polite one
O. Overnight hospital stays: two
P. Pet peeve: noisy folk in the 'Quiet zone' on the train
Q. Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts Baby in the corner!"
R. Right or left handed: Right - although many would say I can be cack-handed...
S. Siblings: one sister
T. Time you wake up: too early
U. Underwear: Yes!
V. Vegetable you hate: swede/turnip hard to split them
W. What makes you run late: waiting for other folk
X. X-Rays you've had: both arms & jaw
Y. Yummy food that you make: roasted butternut squash filled with roasted veg & cheese
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants

I saw this over on the blogs of Mrs Dunnit (Julia) and The Crafty Elf and thought I'd play along too.

Why not join in the fun - if you do, leave me a comment and I'll drop by to see what your ABC looks like.................................

3 comments:

Claire said...

I read this on Julias blog too, I'm also a fan of coffee, teal/aqua & wearing underwear lol
C
xx

Katherine said...

That was a great read -made me smile, and love the pig in welllies just below this post :)

Winnie said...

I did this - it was fun!