Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

So Sorry Folks...

...I have tried - honest!

I have just spent 1.5hrs trying to catch up with my blog reading list but Blogger is still playing silly wotsits.

I have visited everyone but please do not be offended if I haven't left you a comment - it wasn't my choice; I did try.

Some blogs I've had no problem with, some I've had to sign-in under my username & URL but others just don't want to play or will only let me in anonymously.

So sorry everyone - I'll continue to visit and will be commenting just as soon as Mr Blogger sees fit to get his act together.

Whilst here, can I thank everyone who has visited me (I know there have been quite a few) and fully understand if you are in the same position as I am at the moment - frustrating isn't it.

Let's hope normal service is soon resumed..........................

3 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

I'm glad it's not just me!! I'm having the exact same problem, a little frustrating to say the least. :(

Virginia said...

Ah bless you hun - when blogger isn't playing it really isn't playing - I sooooo understand where you are coming from spent an absolute age on it last night before I realised that maybe the problem was bigger than just me! LOL!

Hope it behaves soon for you!

Sandra said...

I've missed quite a few days, if not more than a weeks worth of blog reading - so I'm hoping that blogger plays nice from now on. I don't think I'll get to them all, but I'll try my best.