Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Not again...

...GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

In case you hadn't realised, Blogger is playing up AGAIN! This time the problem seems to arise when you try to comment on someones blog...you get thrown back to 'sign in'. The "Known Issues" that can be found from the dashboard says they are working on it - in the meantime if you would like to relieve a little of the frustration this causes, please feel free to use the Frustration/Stress Buster Kit - below...
I'll try and catch up with you all laters...if I'm not unconscious before then LOL.........................

4 comments:

Elaina said...

lol, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

gillyb's crafting blog said...

IF it allows me to leave a comment, thanks for that ! & SO SO LOVE your cards and colouring in - brilliant.

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Blogger can be very frustrating at times. Please don't do yourself any damge. Relax and make something creative.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Virginia said...

I thought it was just me I was on this hours last night trying to fathom out what I'd done wrong as everyone still seemed to be posting on UK Scrappers blog thread finally found they were having issues - it makes you wonder why they don't leave things alone - if it's not broken don't fix it!