Followers

Saturday, 7 May 2011

Another...

...Tatty Teddy.

Based on an idea from the latest Creativity magazine, this was a quick and easy card to make.
Made using materials from the bumper decoupage pack that is part of the new Tatty Teddy range from DoCraft. I took advantage of the £2 off voucher that was in the magazine and purchased the pack earlier today.
The PPs in the pack are lovely and co-ordinate beautifully with the die-cut toppers that are also part of the pack. All I added for this card was a 5" sq ivory card blank, some lavender pearlised CS, a strip of pink CS and some pale blue flat-backed adhesive gems.

This range certainly meets all my requirements as a teddy lover..................

6 comments:

She said...

Oh I love Tatty Teddy, always makes me smile :-) S x

voodoo vixen said...

Aaaah, so these are the stamps that have no Angle Policy??? Means you can't sell them? Very pretty card though, but then yours always are!!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

gorgeous :) I got the mag too, and hope that my shop will take the voucher :)

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous card Toni, love Tatty Teddies.
C
xx

Jules said...

Lovely card Toni :D