Followers

Monday 2 May 2011

This has got to be...

...a first.
I got my copy of Creativity Magazine on Friday and I've actually made use of the freebies that came with it. The cover gift this time consisted of a Tatty Teddy clear stamp and an embossing folder. So this evening I have sat and coloured the stamped image with my Copics, embossed some pearlised card and made this...
The image was stamped using a Smokey Grey ink pad then coloured using C1 from the grey Copics. A bit of shading using C3 - blended using the C1. The nose was coloured using B23.

The embossed panel and the Teddy panel were matted on aqua Bazzill CS and the ribbon is some American Crafts dotted satin ribbon I had in my stash.

I think this stamp will get used quite a bit because I love teddies..................

8 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Sweeeeeet! I want to squeeze and tickle the bear. :D

Jules said...

That's gorgeous Toni :D

Anonymous said...

Cute little bear. Lovely card.

Winnie said...

Aw, so cute!

Elaina said...

Great card, I think I will have to get a copy of that magazine for myself, lol

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful card :) well done on using it so quick

Claire said...

Awww super cute card.
C
xx

Sandra said...

isn't he sweet.