Followers

Sunday 27 November 2011

All Boxed up...

...and ready to go.

This weekend was the last Members Weekend at Pinnacle Crafts for 2011 - so a last chance to grab a bargain at 30% off,

I grabbed a pack of Hunkydory boxed Christmas cards and this is the first that I have made.
The printed images on all the sheets are beautiful.
Everything needed to create 6 of these cards is included in the kit...including the acetate sheets for the 'window' of the card.
Isn't this a lovely Santa...
The box part of the card even has a built-in support so that it can stand up.
There are also a variety of sentiments included in the kit so there are plenty for use with other projects.

I think I will use a couple of the boxes for my own designs and use the decoupage provided on some other cards. Beautiful quality materials and certainly fab value for money. For folk who want something a little more special but don't have a lot of time, this kit is ideal as it can be used 'as is' or embellished in what ever way you wish. I was very pleased with my purchase......................

1 comment:

voodoo vixen said...

Beautiful card and I love that Santa... he looks like a proper Santa... the way they should look!!