Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Aren't I a lucky girl...

...I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present.

For those of you who know of Kerryanne English's blog you will be aware that she is currently holding another "Simply Christmas" event this year.

She did one last year with a view to bringing 'home' back into the preparations for Christmas and she wonderfully agreed to do another this year. There have been some super tutorials and followers of the blog have been sharing their Christmas creations. Do hop over there and take a look - there is lots to inspire.

The lovely Kerryanne offered this...
...for a draw amongst the commenting folk on the blog......I won!!! **mega happy dance**

I couldn't believe it when she notified me - how fab is that. I think this is the perfect way to celebrate my birthday.............................

5 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

Awesome! Great way to celebrate your birthday...I agree!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Yay! Happy for you!

Claire said...

Yay! well done, what a great way to celebrate your birthday :D
C xx

Debbie said...

Fabby! Hope you have a great birthday!

Debbie x

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

It must be a birthday and Christmas gift all rolled into one Toni. I posted it on Monday, so it should be there soon.

I'm way behind on blogging so haven't caught up yet with all your latest news... will do so later today!
Hugs ~ Kerryanne