Followers

Monday 28 November 2011

Food for...

...thought.

With the party season almost upon us I thought these would be perfect...
...food markers to help identify the goodies on the different servers for your festive gatherings.

The images are all digis that came free as part of cdacpc7...why not hop over to the website here and see what is going on. Each of the images has been provided by a different designer.
Apple (Happi Scrappin' Doodles)
Bull (Crafting with Jack)
Crab (Tiffany Doodles)
Chick (Sugar Creek Hollow).

These are quick and fun to do and far more interesting than just bits of paper with 'beef' or 'apple' written on them. All it takes is some printed/stamped images a bit of colouring and some cocktail sticks and away you go.

I'll be entering these for the cdacpc7 challenge and also linking to the current "Friday Inspiration" over at Simply Christmas............................

7 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

How darling!!! know doubt your already done with your Christmas cards and have time to make all the sweet extras.
I panic every time I see your countdown too. yikes!
hugs Lynn

Julia Dunnit said...

Great idea...and really cute - invite me and I'll try not to pinch them!

Jacqui said...

These are just so cute!! What a great idea, thanks for the inspirations.
I'm with Lynn, didn't realise Christmas was that close until I saw your count down! Better get my finger out. :)

Stacey said...

What a GREAT idea!! This is a wonderfully creative way to identify different food items at a get together. I love your idea!

Debbie said...

Clever use of fab images!

Debbie x

Kate said...

This is so cute! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate CDAC DT

fatmonica said...

Brilliant idea!They look great.