Followers

Thursday 10 November 2011

A Couple of...

...Planner pages.

I am trying to be organised...honest...but the time just seems to be flying by - how can we be at 10 November already?

Dark mornings and dark afternoons don't sit well with me...I like daylight LOL and I'm finding it very hard not to nod-off of an evening. Never mind, I am getting there and this is another completed page spread for my planner.
I have decided to keep the pages fairly simple so that the whole thing doesn't become too bulky.
I even remembered that I have a complete set of fancy cutting blades for my new Woodware trimmer (only had for two years doh!) so I used one to trim the image panel.
The new Flexmarkers really do complement the Copics that I have by having some very pale colours which are great for building up the shading.
A few peel-offs will be putting in an appearance as they provide a bit of decoration without the bulk.

Hope you like..........................

11 comments:

CLaire said...

Looks lovely.... it's a great idea...
maybe next year I will have time to make something similar

Claire said...

Look your Christmas organiser Toni, but the countdown at the top of your page is making me nervous, will I be ready in time for Christmas???
C xx

Jennifer Grace said...

Oh, you're making me think about how much I still have to do before Christmas! Your planner looks great. I love using outline stickers to cut down bulk too. x

Vicky said...

These are fabulous sweetie, your colouring looks gorgeous.
I'm usually not badly organised but this year.......well less said the better lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Such a pretty planner! I haven´t opened the last 40 e-mails from 101 days to Christmas. Not even Advent time and I´m already behind. *sigh*

Virginia said...

Hi Toni, your planner is looking great, mine is buried (literally) on a table over the far side of the room, by the time I get it finished the planning element of Christmas will have been and gone LOL!

The Crafty Elf said...

So pretty, I love the colours! Very cute Christmas tree :D

Alix said...

wow beautiful colouring and delightful colour choices :0)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh fabulous! What a great idea Toni! Hope you are having a good weekend, Kim

gwyneth said...

Your planner looks really lovely Toni. Must try this next year it might get me more organized than I am at the moment!

Lynn Stevens said...

I think I need a planner to make a planner! LOL
time is flying by and I'm not ready!
Beautiful planner at that Toni!
hugs Lynn