Followers

Sunday 13 November 2011

How could anyone...

...not be proud of this young man.
My niece emailed this to me from Germany - her husband in uniform for Remembrance Sunday - doesn't he look smart.

I feel very proud that this young man has decided that his career is to be one where he serves his country. He has undertaken a number of 'tours' in various conflicts and we all give thanks that he is with us safe and sound.

Unfortunately, for the second year running we have not had a Remembrance day parade where I live; which is very sad. I think it is so important that we take the opportunity to think of and thank all the lads & lasses that dedicate their lives to keeping this country safe and to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice doing likewise.

Keep safe Dan. Love & hugs from a very proud Aunty........................

2 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

Wow....goosebumps!

Lynn Stevens said...

Thank goodness we have men and women who keep us safe, Thank him for me!
hugs Lynn