Followers

Wednesday 23 November 2011

A Splash of...

...Colour.

Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. I had a lovely day in so far as I had lunch with some friends but the weather was pretty yuck. I'm not sure what it's been like where you are but we have had some grotty days with very few bright spells - in fact, Monday & Tuesday were very foggy here and despite this there were still idiots on the road with no lights on (I won't go there otherwise I'll be up on my soapbox for ages LOL).

Nothing helps to brighten a dull day more than a lovely bunch of flowers and these were a gift from a friend at work...




...and the poinsetta was a 'cheapy' that I picked up (not sure it will make it to Christmas but it is bright and cheery).

A lovely splash of colour on a dull and dismal day....................

2 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Happy birthday Toni! Wishing you a year full of love, art and laughter. :)

CLaire said...

So Sorry I missed your Birthday.... Hope you have a brilliant year this year xxx