Followers

Sunday 13 November 2011

How are you...

...getting on with your Christmas makes?

I have nearly finished my Christmas planner and I've made loads of Christmas cards. Here are just a few of the cards that I have made...
Most of these have been made in response to various challenges that I've entered.
I have certainly made better use of my stamps this year (although I have to admit that there are still some awaiting an introduction to an ink pad LOL) - I just love the way the same image can be made to look so very different just by a change of colour or decorating style.
I have loads more done so you would think that I should be sorted for my Chrimbo cards for this year.............nah! Many of the cards I have made have been trying out new techniques or ideas and I just know that when it comes to it, I won't want to part with them..............................

7 comments:

CLaire said...

wow...what a difference between the blue and the reds and greens... totally different card... love the image though..
I am going to be strong and give all my cards to sell for charity.. I wont use them and they will just sit there doing nothing..!!
but yes... I don't want to give some of them away !! so know how you will feel

Karen Howard said...

Wow, you've certainly been busy making holiday cards, they all look so lovely! Hugs, Karen

Julia Dunnit said...

Gorgeous stuff TJ. Thanks for asking, my makes are erm, slow but relatively on track I guess. Seeing your huge success with teh cards make me mildly panic though, I must say!

Vicky said...

WOW.....how many have you made hun.....you dont want to know how many I've made its VERY shameful. Yesterday I even had a go at making some simple ones so I can make more quicker but it takes me just as long nearly to make simple ones.......my head ends up nearly exploding cus they are just so hard lol.
Well done you sweets.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

kelly said...

Love your cards, I especially like the turquoise.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been busy...they look FAB! I wish I could say mine are nearly done....S xx

voodoo vixen said...

Wow Toni, you really are ahead of the game with your makes... I haven't started yet but I guess with your 40 days left at the header bit on your blog I should get my bum in gear and start!!