Followers

Thursday 3 November 2011

One down...

...fifteen to go.

For once it was my Internet provider causing the problems rather than my PC. Last night everything was so slow or just wasn't connecting so it took rather a long time to get on-line to catch-up and comment on those blogs that I can't access from work. I eventually sat down to do some colouring rather later than I had intended (where have I heard that one before LOL).

Anyhoooo, I didn't start at the beginning - don't look so surprised - I jumped in with the December calendar page. Why? Because this little pair looked so cute and were crying out to be coloured...
At the moment all my page downloads are A4 size - I'll be cutting them down to A5 (ish) once they are all coloured.
This is the 4th year that I have made a Christmas planner - each of the previous ones have been pretty much in traditional reds/greens/golds so this year I'm going for a more contemporary colour scheme...lavender/blue/silver. Mrs Gingerbread has a pretty lavender apron and bow as you can see and I have a Papermania 8x8 Christmas paperstack that I picked up recently in a WHSmith clearance.

The first 'planner' that I made was at a BoBunny workshop held at Artbase then the following year I made one using downloads provided by Jane Dean. Last year I found Kerryanne's planner pages that she offered free as part of last year's Simply Christmas and so this year I was excited that she would be doing another planner...
...I love the little details that she adds to the pages.

We're only on day 3 so why not pop over to "Kerryanne's" blog to check out what's going on and why not play along too............................

2 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

You might have got a late start Toni but yoowza... that looks great!!

I hope you'll be sharing your colourful planner for the Simply Christmas link party next week.
Hugs ~ Kerry

vixen said...

wow awesome start to the calendar, thank you for the link think I might check it out :)