Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Christmas Planner 2011...

...decisions, decisions.

As you will have seen in the previous post, 'Simply Christmas' is underway.
I have downloaded the lovely pages supplied by Kerryanne and am working my way through colouring them with my Copics & Flexmarkers - that is not a problem as I love colouring in.

The problem is what to actually use for the planner...
...do I use an A5 ring binder that I can add pages to as and when I need them or do I use a spiral bound notebook like Kerryanne did for her planner (I actually have one with elastic already on it to hold it closed). Then again, I could make one from scratch using greyboard covers, envelopes for pages and book rings to hold it all together (that will allow me to add & move pages which I wouldn't be able to do if I bound it with my BIA). Decisions, decisions...

I think I'll get on with the colouring and then perhaps I'll decide.................

3 comments:

Jules said...

Crikey you are organised! I can't face getting my Christmas stash out yet, I've only just put the Halloween stuff away!
I like the envelope option for your Christmas planner - I think that's what I would use :D

Linda said...

This is going to be awesome.. cant wait to see it all done up!!
Hugs, Linda

Lynn Stevens said...

I know which ever one you use it will be Fantastic, Like you need a planner your always so organized!!!! LOL

darling calendar page too!