Followers

Friday 22 July 2011

Here comes the weekend...

...which means we have reached Friday and the final day of the "Catch the Bug" Christmas in July challenge event.

I had every intention of getting home and downloading the 'Friday freebie' to use for this challenge but I was so late home from work I decided to use an image I coloured last night.

Whilst still with a Christmas theme, today's challenge is 'Anything goes' (don't get me humming that song again **groan**) so I've gone with my skating polar bear...
...and I created a frozen lake for him to skate on. I've also used the last scrap of my Best Creations PP to complete the scene.
Don't you think he looks like he's having a wonderful time.
The lower half of the card is covered in blue mirri card that I embossed using my Cuttlebug 'Devine Swirls' folder. The swirls look like the skate marks as this little chap skims merrily across the surface on his blades.

The challenge over at Catch the Bug has been real fun and I'd like to say a very big thank you for the lovely freebies they have provide for folk to play with. I promise I will get around to colouring Deacon and his candy cane (today's freebie) as soon as possible.

Merry Christmas in July everyone...........................

2 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Ooooohhhh! Wonderful. Soooo cute. Great colours, patterns and textures.

Virginia said...

Loving this one, the polar bear makes me feel happy!