Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Lots of Circles for...

..."Less is More"

The week 24 challenge is "Circles" and LIM folk are asking for a card that has more than one circle on it.
I made this A6 size card from smooth white CS that I ran through the BigShot in my Circles & Dots embossing folder. The teal panel at the bottom has been edged with a Fiskars border punch - Effervesant (sp?)
The sentiment is circular to maintain the theme and is one from a set of digi sentiments that I won. The sentiment is applied to the card on 3D foam to make it stand out from the background.

So that's my entry for this weeks challenge - why not hop over there and take a look at what other folk have come up with and you could even play along too...............

13 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

Gee Whiz Toni I love your cards....I love that embossing folder too. I want to get a collection of EF going cause I really like the detail they add to a card! Good Luck on the challenge. Our power just came back on - major heat wave here the last week (not complaining though) so with all the electricity being used something is going wonky at the power stations! Don't they know I have comments to leave ???? Hello!

Chrissie said...

Simple and Fab!
A super take on our circle challenge this week.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Wendy said...

I love this :-) Really like the use of the embossing folder - makes me think I ought to use mine more!

Virginia said...

Oh that's lovely I need some new plates for my big shot - kind of gave way at the weekend LOL! My first ever set - more retail shopping - hurray!

Bubbles said...

How different that embossing looks compared to the Christmas card... really versatile! Card is great (as expected *lol*)

Sandra said...

Ok that embossing folder is going on my wish list for sure :) oh I really like this card, it's fabulous

Debs M said...

great embossing folder and border x

Debbie said...

That's fab! Wish I had an embossing folder now... :(

Debbie x

Mandi said...

Love it!
Those embossed circles are subtle but super dooper!
Thank you
Diva LIm
"Less is More"

Claire said...

That's really lovely Toni, love the friend sentiment.
C
xx

Emy said...

I have a similar embossing folder. It's looks great used like this - thanks for the inspiration.

fatmonica said...

It's a great card-so effective and I love that embossing-what folder is it?

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Nice one! I haven´t played with cards in ages.