Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Pretty Pink...

...Candy alert - over at Downright crafty.

Kate is celebrating '200' followers by offering this heap of loveliness.
The Candy will be drawn at the end of the week so there's not too long to wait.

I've only just found Kate's site through entering the Winter Wonderland challenges - I really need to set aside some time to have a browse as she has some lovely work there.

Why not hop over and have a look for yourselves (there is a beautiful lavender 'Whiff of Joy' creation that I spied during my brief visit...) If you like what you see you might want to 'follow' her blog and have a chance at this lovely stash..............

EDT: My PC/Blogger was playing up a bit this morning and I didn't check the links - I've been in and amended them now so you should be okay getting over to Kate's blog.

2 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

Thanks Toni, will have a look!

Bubbles said...

Are you trying to win the candy for yourself? Everytime I click the link, it brings me straight back to you *lol*