Followers

Friday 12 August 2011

Christmas in Black & White...

...with one other colour.

That's challenge 32 over at "CHNC"...I have chosen red as my other colour.
The main part of the card is covered in some B&W gift wrap that I found in the cupboard. It already had white glitter on it so I just added some tiny red gems.
The gems in the trees are tiny stars whilst the ones along the bottom of the paper are round to look like berries. (Sorry the pics are a little fuzzy but the shiny surface of the paper made it very difficult to photo without getting glare).
The sentiment is from one of this year's Papermania Christmas 'Urban' stamp sets - Noel.

I need to have a rummage to see what other wrapping papers I've got hidden away..................................

5 comments:

Hazel said...

This is beautiful - I know what you mean about trying to get a good photo when working with something shiny. Thanks for taking part in my CHNC challenge 32 - hope to see you again for the new challenge that starts tomorrow. x

Sandra said...

That's such a clever idea, it looks wonderful

Elizabeth said...

Lovely wrapping paper and a great idea on how to use it too. I know what you mean about the difficulties of photographing some cards, especially if they have glitter, or anything shiny for that matter. Anyway, I can still see it's a lovely card. Elizabeth x

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous and your so ahead of the game!
hugs Lynn

Virginia said...

I'm working backwards through blog posts I've not seen - you've been so busy on here! The card is gorgeous I love the colour scheme - beautiful!