Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Things that move...

...that's this weeks theme at "Less is More".

Yep, week 29's theme has plenty of scope. However, I had just been flicking through a copy of Craft Stamper and I noticed the freebie stamp on the front was a butterfly - so that was it.
The base card is a 5x5 inch ivory square blank and I've used my Ranger Distress ink pads again (frayed burlap, antique linen, old paper) as I wanted to create the effect of the butterflies disappearing up the card.
Can you see what I mean?
I just had to add a bit of bling to the wings to finish it off. I thought this would make a sweet little notelet/invite to use to ask a friend to pop round for a coffee................

8 comments:

Aileen said...

I like your butterflies in gold with the added bling. x

Mandi said...

Interesting effect, lovely and subtle


Thanks so much
Mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Sandra said...

Oohh I likey

Vicky said...

Oooh gorgeous LIM card hun I love the butterflies, love the soft effect.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Chrissie said...

Nice bit of bling here and pretty butterflies too.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Virginia said...

Oh I like this one - might have to 'borrow' the style on it because i'm fairly sure I've got a butterfly lurking on my craft table (somewhere) lol!

nnalorac said...

Really pretty, love the added touch with the gems, finishes your card off Beautifully. Popped over from LIM. Carolxx

Pauline said...

Beautiful card, your butterflies are gorgeous.